Monday, February 18, 2008

More YouTube clips.

Just what you wanted on a Monday afternoon, right? Well, fortunately, nobody's going to force you to click them. ;o)

A few songs I've been enjoying, lately:

Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" (aka "If I Just Lay Here").



Landon Pigg's "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop". You might recognize this one from a diamond commercial. The accompanying footage is from Gilmore Girls, by the way.



Blondie's "The Tide is High". Kind of a weird video. I'm no expert on the subject, but I guess that 1980 was pretty early for music videos... Actually, come to think of it, most of the music videos I've seen (not that many, really) are kind of weird. It must be required. ;o)



Mazzy Star's "Fade into You". Has it really been fifteen years since this came out?! I thought it was from 2000 or so, but it says it's from 1993. For that matter, can it really be fifteen years since 1993? Wow...



And for a laugh, Weird Al's "White and Nerdy". Ever since Rachel mentioned it and we looked it up, it's been amusing us. (g)



If you like that one, you also ought to check out "eBay". (Just try to overlook the irritating flashing "Gona' Buy".(g))



Hee hee. I just noticed that both of those songs mention bubble wrap. (g) Maybe he really does have some strangely intense interest in it (as is suggested in "White and Nerdy")... ;o)