Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bloggity Blog

Feelin' kind of bloggy (bloggish? bloggity? bloggerific?), but I don't have anything in particular to say, at the moment.

I could tell you what I did yesterday, but I feel a little guilty about that. (Besides, it's not that interesting to read about. Oh well, looks like I'm gonna write about it anyway!) I was gone shopping most of the day. I promise, I really don't go shopping that often. But everyone else was going (maternal grandmother, Mom, Aunt Cathy and Aunt Debbie) and I hardly ever shop with all of them, so it was a little bit of a family get-together. (g)

What with Donald having Monday off and me going shopping Tuesday, I'm behind on work around the house and yard. (Well, ok. I've been behind on some parts of that for much longer than that, but you get the idea.) Today there will be much general cleaning and some laundering. I also have some work to do at the computer. Oh, and there's about a lifetime of work waiting for me outside. (Or at least it looks that way, right now!)

Let's see. . . What other fascinating news can I dish out for you lucky readers? ;o) Ooh, how about some weather? (This is just the sort of edge-of-your-seat writing you've come to expect here at Odds and Ends, I know.) Yesterday (pause for effect) it rained. It rained a nice little bit early in the morning, and I'm pretty sure it rained while I was gone, too. We have a decent chance of rain for the rest of the week-- and in fact, I can hear the rumble of thunder as I type.

Well, time to get breakfast ready! Halfway through the week!