Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little bits of nothing.

Puppy-lovers: There are some new photos of Soffi (Donald's parents' new puppy) on this page of Thorbjörn's website. :o) The last photo is Lukas and Soffi together. Looks like maybe he was trying to find a place to hide. ;o)

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

I meant to get a larger crochet hook (or maybe even a set of a few larger ones) today. I think a larger hook might be better for crocheting some of the novelty yarns I want to use. However, the store I looked in didn't have much selection in larger crochet hooks. Guess I'll have to wait until the next time I go to a larger craft store. . . Poor me, I'll have absolutely nothing to do in the meantime. ;o) (That was a joke, of course.)

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

I feel so exasperated with myself, lately. It seems like I keep doing things wrong-- accidentally leaving something out of the fridge, saying things without thinking, putting things in the wrong place-- mostly just making careless mistakes, but also constantly second-guessing myself. I'll be glad when I get out of this whatever-this-is!

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Does anyone want to come over and cook some chicken for me tonight? ;o) I have some defrosted in the fridge, and I really need to cook it this evening-- chicken fried rice-- but I can think of about ten things, off-hand, that I'd rather do. Cooking is definitely not something I look forward to doing, even though I sometimes enjoy it, once I'm started.

Defrosting, handling and cutting the raw chicken is the part I like least. (You may remember that I find "chicken germs" particularly repugnant. (g)) I just need to remind myself of how lucky I am that I didn't have to kill, pluck, and clean it, first! (Not to mention how good it is to have food so readily available.)

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Donald has Friday off, which means that Thursday is "Our Friday" this week. Which would make today Our Thursday. . . Thursday is better than Wednesday (though it grieves me to say it, as Wednesday's child), so that ought to boost my mood.

It all makes perfect sense. ;o)

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

There is nothing more to say that I care to say, today, so I guess that's it for this fascinating blog entry.

Thank goodness this is Our Thursday! I'm ready for the weekend. . .