Monday, June 23, 2008

Manic Monday

Because you can never have enough memes ;o), here's another one-- Manic Monday.

Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?

Depends on who I'm talking to and how I'm feeling at the time. With most people, I think I'm usually more of a listener-- unless I'm in an "information-gathering" mood.

I imagine that I strike my readers (you, my vast reading public ;o)) as more of a talker-- but that's because I find it easier to write than to talk, in general. Besides. . . you can't really "listen" on your own blog, can you? (g)

I think it's possible to be both a talker and a listener, if (like me) you have different tendencies based on who's around you at the time, your mood, etc. I think very few of us manage to do both equally well with everyone. (I know I don't.)


Do you think God has a sense of humor?

Yes. There seem to be instances of it everywhere. Besides, I don't think we could have a sense of humor, if He didn't.


Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it?

I believe in instant attraction. I also believe that two strangers can make an immediate connection with nothing more than an exchange of glances. Both of these things can lead to friendship or even love, but I don't think people can really truly love one another at first sight. My idea of love requires that you know one another a little more deeply than that.

Since I don't believe in love at first sight, obviously I haven't experienced it. ;o) Immediate attraction and a feeling of knowing that I'll like someone? Yes.