Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Politics Again... (I know, I know...)

But I'll be brief this time. ;o)

Isn't it funny how Barney Frank can scarcely keep his composure in this "battle" with a lowly college student? Isn't it good to know that he's helping to make the big decisions in D.C.? What a joke! I particularly love his statement that "labels are important". (Hm. Back in school, some liberal professors were quite vehement that "labeling" someone was terribly wrong. I guess it depends on who's being labeled.)

Link: Barney Frank Argues With Harvard Student



That man makes me sick to my stomach. (No, I mean I literally get a stomachache from listening to him.)

Also: I know it's not nice to make fun of traits that people can't help, but in this case, I'll make an exception. When I first heard this guy speak, I could barely believe it wasn't a strange joke. Just the sound of his voice would be enough to make me feel ill, everything else aside. *shudder*