Thursday, April 30, 2009

So "Articulately" Obnoxious

A small sampling of recent "eloquence":

"So, you know, when you, uh, when you see, you know-- y'-- those of you who are wa-watching certain news channels that-- you know-- on which I'm not very popular-- and you see folks wavin' tea bags around-- Le-let me just remind them that I am happy to have a serious conversation about. . . [blah blah blah]."

Good ga-rief, that man annoys me. What arrogance!

But now that I think about it. . . He's totally right, you know? How dare anyone disagree with him? Also, it's so very presidential to mock peacefully protesting citizens by caricaturing them as buffoons who go "wavin' tea bags around". And don't even get me started on "certain news channels" (whichever they might be). --*coughFOXNEWScough*-- What are they thinking, refusing to be constantly star-struck and googly-eyed over you-know-who?! They don't even deserve to be on the air!!