Thursday, September 17, 2009

Three Photos

There's been lots of painting lately. Still no new wall color (and we're still not even settled on what that color will be-- robin's egg blue or almond/cream), but lots of white paint on the beadboard wainscoting.

The sad thing is, I've barely begun to paint. There are so many painting projects on my to-do list that I don't even want to think about it. I don't mind painting a little now and then, but I think I'm going to be sick of it before long. At least painting is a satisfying job. You get to see almost immediate results-- good motivation to keep at it.

Guess What I've Been Doing Lately...

Trixie's still perfecting her grasp of the "stay" command. Meanwhile, she's having fun with an occasional frisbee outing and indoor fetch sessions.

Not a PetSmart Ad.  Really.

Outdoors, it's still warm and humid, and we're still getting at least one shower a day. It's not October yet, so we won't complain too much.

One of our hurricane lilies is blooming...

Hurricane Lily