Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday's Feast - #187

I missed last week's Feast, so I'll answer two today. :o)

Appetizer
Name a color you find soothing.

I find more than one color family soothing, but the first that comes to mind right now is the color of our bedroom-- a pale apple green. It is perhaps a little bit bolder and more yellow than what many would consider "soothing", but I like it.

Soup
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

I must've blocked it out of my mind, because I can't remember the first time. ;o) Stressed out, nervous, annoyed, etc.

Salad
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

Cotton.

Main Course
Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

I'm not really a concert-going person. I've never gone to one, and I don't really care if I ever do. I'm content to listen to the music on CD. I can't think of a single group I'd want to stand outside all night for. Sorry. (g) (I'd maybe do it just for the fun of it, if a group of good friends wanted to. But that'd be more for the experience of doing something mildly crazy than for the love of the band.)

Dessert
What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?

Counting first, middle, maiden, and last names-- there's a four-way tie! There are four occurrences each of "a", "h", "i", and "n"! Interesting. I certainly wouldn't have guessed "n" or "h"!