Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today's Tidbits

1. Twitter has eaten my last two tweets! Or at least it looks that way. Maybe they just got temporarily lost in some sort of Internet wormhole, and they'll pop up in the middle of the night. . .

2. Today we've had low humidity. (Low for this area.) However, 90 degrees (F) with 35-40% humidity still feels pretty hot to me!

3. The stamps I ordered (via the orange envelopes that you leave for your mail carrier) yesterday were in our mailbox this afternoon. I think it may be a bit sad that I'm excited to get new stamps. I obviously don't get enough fun mail. . . ;o)

4. I've been putting off making some things "to order", today. I've come to the conclusion that I don't enjoy making custom orders. I'll do them, but I worry that they're not going to come out right, whereas if I'm just making something to list independently, I'm not worried at all. Silly of me, but I imagine it's a common problem. (Maybe?)

5. Yay! Donald has tomorrow off, so today is Our Friday! ;o) (That's Thursday for the rest of you. . . Sorry. (g))