Thursday, December 18, 2008

Molly gets in on the fun. ;o)

Another video! Both dogs are in this one that Donald shot during the weekend. It's a very short one-- under one minute long.

(I still know just the bare minimum to get the videos online-- lots to learn, yet-- but I guess that's technically all I really have to know, at this point.)


Molly and Trixie from Michael Johansson on Vimeo.

Also: I suppose I shouldn't complain too much about a site that hosts my videos (500MB a week, at least) for free (Thanks, btw!), but I don't like the way that Vimeo fibs about how long it's going to be before my video is converted. Someone doesn't understand how time works. . . Of course, I haven't tried any of the other video hosting sites out there. They may be just as bad (or worse) about that. Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. :o)