Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trixie in Action

YouTube was taking forever to do anything today, so I finally decided to use another video hosting site-- Vimeo. Vimeo ended up taking longer than I expected, too, since I had to wait "in line" forty-five minutes to have the video converted-- and then another ten minutes once the conversion began. Not that I had to actually stand there and wait, of course. . . But I'm impatient to see how it turns out, because this is my first time ever uploading a video. It's a clip of-- you guessed it-- Trixie. And you thought the endless stream of photos was bad! Now I'll bombard you with pictures that move and bark! Mwahahahaha! ;o) (Well, this one's been dubbed over with music, so yapping not included, but one of these days you'll get to hear her bark, I'm sure. Lucky you!)

Anyway, here it is!


Trixie at Play from Michael Johansson on Vimeo.