Sunday, June 27, 2010

For All You Bargain-Hunters Out There. . .

Have I got a deal for you!

After I showed Donald (a magazine-mention of) some towel hooks that sell for about $178 a pair, we looked up their website and were rewarded with this little gem:
That's a $200* toilet brush, right there. 

I'll wait while you all rush over to order one. . . (I only dared share it now that we've placed our own order, of course.)  

Some might say that $200 is a bit much to pay for a toilet brush, but this is a quality Danish design.  And you'll really get your money's worth in no time at all, because of the incredible performance-power of this particular toilet brush.  You really can't afford not to buy one of these beauties.   You have to spend money to make money. . . or. . . er. . . something like that. . .

*Ok, so it's actually $199-- not $200.  And you get FREE SHIPPING.  Yeah, the shipping had better be free if I'm dropping nearly $200 on something I'll be sticking in the toilet.  Of course, the type of person who has nearly $200 to spend on an extravagant toilet brush is probably not the kind who worries about shipping costs. . . Oh well.