Thursday, June 12, 2014

New Garden Photos

I've uploaded some new photos from around the flower garden (as well as one crochet WIP photo).

The first few of the new batch were actually taken last year.  They show the 'Clarke's Heavenly Blue" morning glories that took forever to bloom.  We don't have any of that variety, this year, but these photos are a reminder of what a beautiful shade of blue they truly are!

Heavenly Blue Morning Glory


And here are the rest of them:


In looking for those morning glory photos, I found a bulging (digital) folder of photos we took in Sweden, last year.  I don't think I felt up to the challenge of dealing with them all last summer, so maybe I'll tackle them in the next week or two.  (...Which reminds me that I'm also supposed to be choosing photos to have printed...)