Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm supposed to be writing e-mail. . .

. . . but I don't want to, so I'm here instead. ;o) Come on, let me put it off for just a few more minutes!

There may be a few readers out there who aren't family, so they may not have seen this.

Here are a couple of clips of my maternal grandfather playing and singing with the country/bluegrass (not sure how they'd describe themselves) band he's a member of, The Southern Sounds.

Wreck of the Old '97:
(Grandpa's singing in this one. He's the one seated in the middle.)



White Freightliner Blues:



My mother also has a couple clips of my youngest sister singing last year with a high school choral group, the RHS Rhythmics Ensemble. :o) (If you look at those, she's the second from the left, on the back row, in the "All the World is Winter" clip. She's third from the left in the other one. The setting is the cafeteria at "my" old high school. You know, the one where I never ate a single lunch in all of four years. (g))