Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trixie Waits

Vimeo took forever, today!

Yes, they're kind enough to host my videos for free-- and I can upload up to 500MB per week-- and they'll even let you have one free HD video each week-- and (in my very limited experience) YouTube is pretty slow, too, yet results in a poorer quality end product-- but, wow, what a wait! When the wait-time was finally whittled down to one minute, it got stuck and stayed there for a very, very long time. I'd appreciate a little honesty. If it's going to be an hour, please just tell me so from the beginning so that I'm not hanging around, wondering if this will be the minute that it finally finishes. (Doctors, that goes for you, too. Do you think we like sitting forever in a boring waiting room with a bunch of contagious people? --No offense, contagious people. I'm sure you understand.-- Just tell us the truth so we can get there a few minutes before you're finally ready for us, okay?)

So, anyway. . . (g) Here's the video:


Trixie Waits from Michael Johansson on Vimeo.

Description:
In this video, Trixie demonstrates the most recent addition to her repertoire of tricks: waiting (on command).

Unlike most dogs, Trixie finds the most difficult part of this trick knowing when it's finally alright to *stop* waiting.

P.S. You can see it bigger (and in HD) here. :o)