Monday, March 28, 2011

All the News That's Fit to Tweet

...because everyone knows that Twitter is the best source for news.
...Right?

Prince William slips off for secret stag weekend...

No comment.  Actually, I don't see why anyone would care.

President Obama speaks on Libya tonight from the National Defense University in Washington.

Yay.  I'll plan my entire evening around this.  Maybe even figure out how to use the VCR again so I can have a copy to watch over and over again until the tape breaks.  (Because we are the Flintstones, living in 2010 without a DVR.  TiVo?  What's that?)

SOROS GROUP PLOTS 'GUERILLA WAR', 'SABOTAGE' ON FOXNEWS...

That sounds about right.  Yeah, that's pretty much what you'd expect from a Soros-led group.  Ah, I see; it's Media Matters.  Long have they held a cherished spot in my conservative heart!  ...But is this really "news", at this point?  ...I see.  Now even the founder is admitting the whole "guerilla war" and "sabotage" thing, apparently.  Well, that's nice.

Poisonous Egyptian cobra escapes Bronx Zoo...

It wasn't a pregnant female was it?