Friday, January 7, 2011

Something-- Anything!

Ugh, no more "dead birds" entry at the top of my page!

I don't have much to say, really, though... at the moment...

So, here, I'll just put up a video I saw... somewhere.  (Never mind where.  It's not important.)

It's an ad for some Italian cheese aimed at women who... well, see for yourself:


Well, what did you think?

Don't you wish your husband / boyfriend / significant other had such a well-practiced "listening face"-- finely tuned to convey how he hangs on every word as though it might contain the secrets to the greatest mysteries of Time and Life (not the magazines, though-- sorry if I confused you by capitalizing them...)?

Only... the fact that he has to practice it makes it seem like it will be fake when he finally finds a woman and "has" to listen to her talk about her friends' problems.  Hmm...